E-commerce conditions for Gammelmark Strand Camping
Online Booking Conditions
The following booking conditions apply, unless you have received an offer with conditions that differ from these.
- With the booking, a written booking confirmation is usually sent.
- Payment amount, payment method and payment deadline are stated on the booking confirmation.
- Payment is made using an authorized debit or credit card, including Dankort, Visa, MasterCard and Diners.
Cancellation and refunds
- For cancellations of up to 30 days prior to arrival, the entire booking amount is refunded, less the booking fee of DKK 500. For cancellations between 30 days and 14 days before arrival, 50% of the booking amount is refunded less the booking fee of DKK 500. For cancellations less than 14 days before arrival, there will be no refund of the booking amount.
- In the absence or late payment of the booking fee, we reserve the right to, without notice, rent the site to others.
- For departures before the agreed rental period, the paid rental amount will not be refunded, neither in whole nor in part.
Arrival and departure
- Check in at the campsite, in the cabins, caravans and rooms is between 16:00 and 18:00 during low season. Between 14:00 and 18:00 during the high season.
- Arrival before normal check-in time or later than 18:00 is only possible by appointment.
- If arrival has not taken place by 18:00, we reserve the right to rent the cabin or site to others. In such case, one may not claim refund of the deposit.
- Check out from cabins, caravans and rooms is at 11:00.
- Check out from the campsite is at 12:00, and departure from the site is 14:00 at the latest.
Rules of Conduct
- In general, it must be quiet on the site between 23:00 and 07:00.
- Be careful with open flames. Observe fire instructions and a fire extinguisher’s location.
- Smoking indoors is not permitted, neither in huts, in common areas nor in the toilet and sanitary room.
- Dogs must be leashed in all areas belonging to Gammelmark Strand Camping.
- Dogs may not take “toilet breaks” on the site, and faeces must be removed on roads and paths around Gammelmark Strand Camping.
- Ball sports may only be played in designated areas.
- Driving on the campsite must be limited, to the extent possible, and specified speed restrictions must be observed.
- Only 1 car is permitted per cabin or pitch. Guests are directed to the parking lot.
- Overnight guests must report and make payment at the reception, day-guests must also report and pay a guest fee.
- Containers for sorting kitchen waste, cardboard, bottles and cans for recycling are found in the sanitation building and by the main building.
- Help maintain order, and leave the premises in the state in which they were received or that you would like to receive them yourself.
- Pitches are returned tidy, cabins must be returned cleaned. Instructions are found in the cabins.
- Instructions from Gammelmark employees must be followed.
- Violation or breach of the above rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction.
- In the event of eviction, one may not claim refund of the deposit.
If for some reason you do not receive your contract, which confirms your purchase, and you have not received an error message from the system, you can then write to the address or call the telephone number below.
Complaints regarding the booking process, the booking itself or the product (the stay) must be made within a reasonable time after you have discovered the problem, or should have discovered it, by reading through your contract. You can complain in writing or orally. One year after receiving the product (the stay), the right to claim under the Sale of Goods Act sec. 83 par. 1 terminates, unless otherwise agreed.
When Gammelmark Camping receives a complaint about a product, the complaint is processed as soon as possible. Gammelmark Camping will decide whether the received goods are to be refunded, exchanged or whether to provide a price reduction.
A complaint about a product or service purchased from us can also be submitted to:
Registration of information
- Gammelmark Camping registers your name, your address, your email address and other information submitted in connection with the purchase in its customer list. The information is not divulged, but Gammelmark Camping stores the registration for 5 years.
- Gammelmark Camping uses server side cookies and a secure connection to secure the information you provide on this page.
- When paying by credit card, registration occurs via a secure server where the information is encrypted before being sent over the Internet.
- Gammelmark Camping is subject to pricing errors in online bookings, such that it is always the prices stated on the website that apply.
Ret til ændringer forbeholdes